Be At Peace

Be At Peace
Cause Joy!

Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello, Is There Anyone Out there? I Have More Questions!

Some say that my 'blog is really a forum and that it is not reaching an audience that cares about my subject.' What is my subject? My thoughts and yes, opinions, are listed under the category of 'current events and/or news'.

  • Are people not interested in O J? If not, the elite media is wasting a bunch of ink and air. I am kinda tired of the subject as well, but I thought it was worth a few words. No response.
  • My opinion was that Ahmadinejad should never have been invited to the Unite States for any reason other than to spread his propaganda at the U N. As it turned out, the speaker from Columbia University made a bigger fool of himself than did the invited guest. Ahmadinejad enjoys a great victory by the complete lack of class (other than wearing a tie) shown by the leader of the university. A pitiful display!
  • For the last couple of days, I have ask, what I consider to be important and relevant questions about Islam. No comments! Is anyone listening? Does anyone care?
  • Here are a couple more questions that seem relevant to me: 1) The world is treated to pictures and stories about Muslim demonstrations about Danish cartoons, Salmon Rushdie, security profiling, etc., but nothing about RADICAL Muslims inflicting death and destruction around the world. Please help us understand why Muslims who are NOT RADICAL - and their leadership - do not loudly repudiate al-qaeda, Osama bin Laden's acknowledged 'terrorist' acts or what some are labeling as 'a holy jihad?
  • Also, for a slow hanging curve, 2) "what does the Quran say about getting along with "infidels," i.e. anyone not Muslim?"

Frankie is curious and I would like to give him an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment